Sunday, June 12, 2011

charly's bakery



On Friday I finally got to see Charly's Bakery, somewhere I've been dying to  go for a really long while. Well, as you can imagine, because of my fascination with pretty baked things, this was a real treat :). And in more ways than one. The art on the building is so amazing and the cakes are even better. I could definitely make a habit of visiting them every Friday.

We bought some of their amazing petit fours (I am an almond paste fanatic) and the most delectable chocolate cake. It's enough to make you swear off eating anything else for the rest of your life. If you get a chance you have to go try it out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens I dont work in Town - my self discipline sucks (my hips are thankful too - LOL.)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Those things are too delicious to withstand. Though I must say the chocolate cake is very rich so you can only have a little bit at a time. At least that make it last longer.

    ReplyDelete