Sunday, May 1, 2011

the first thing up on our walls :)



Apart from doing as little as possible over the holidays I also got stuck into tidying up some of my stuff at home. I packed all my summer clothes away and unpacked my winter stuff (as it is officially winter here, brrrr!), got rid of stuff that I really don't use any more and unpacked a few last things that had been stuffed away in all sorts of places.

One of the lots of things that I got stuck into was my costume jewelry necklaces. I have a lot and I had them hanging up behind our bedroom door in our old place, but needed to find a new spot for them. I like to see them all displayed together so that I can just grab something when I want. I found this very cute hook set and then went about decorating it with some embroidery yarn, silver hearts, beads and flags. I think it turned out quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment