Friday, February 4, 2011

photography books



I was lucky enough to get a Exclusive Books voucher from my mom and I've been searching the last two months for a decent book to spend it on. Seeing I have a kindle I wanted to get something that I couldn't read on that. After much debate I settled on the two above.  

The complete guide to Light & Lighting is wonderful as this I feel is one of the aspects of photography that I really need help with. It covers almost everything, from the different kinds of natural lighting, to studio lighting and even a whole section on lighting correction in photoshop.

The other book, 50 Photo Projects, is just a little something to give me inspiration. As it says on the blurb it gives you a "new creative avenues to explore {and} shows you how to break our of your comfort zone and try something new. I'm dying to start on some of these.

Here's to lots of hours of photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment