Monday, August 2, 2010

one crazy, busy, happy, sad, exciting year



Today Rudi and I have officially been in the Cape for one whole year. I can't believe it's been so long and I still find myself saying "I can't believe we actually live here". This year has been jam packed with life changing events, some happy and some sad. There was a new city and a new job (starting my own company, which had all it's own troubles & successes), a new house and 2 new dogs (who we'll have had for a year on the 27th), a wedding (the best day of the year and my life :) ) and a funeral, family illness and another new house. And that's not even saying anything about the loads of work. It's been way too busy a year and while I've enjoyed most of it I'm glad it's over and that we can finally get back to living a fairly normal life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it finally looks like things are slowly returning to normal - about time too!

    ReplyDelete