Monday, March 22, 2010

sushi and cocktails

Lunch @ Tank

Rudi and I went to Tank, in the Cape Quarters, yesterday for a late lunch. I've been dying to try it out as I've heard good things about it and I just love the ambiance of the place. And yesterday it was wonderfully quiet.

Cape Quarters

We were so happy to discover that the sushi and cocktails were all half price from 12am to 6pm, so I had the opportunity to order some of the more expensive sushi that I normally wouldn't.

Best Sushi

The sushi was definitely the best I've had in a long time. Those two dipping sauces in the pic just made it. The one was sweet chili and the other a honey glaze. With the wasabi, ginger and soy sauce it was just amazing. We will be going back there as soon as possible.

Chocolate Martini

The cocktails were also yummy. All in all it was a great way to spend Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment