Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1 month to go :)

Cupcakes

Just a month to go to the wedding! I can't believe it, the time has just flown by. Rudi and I have been engaged for more than 15 months now. When he asked me to marry him (on the 22.12.2008 out on one of the farm road under the brilliant stars in Colesberg) I thought that we would never get any closer to the wedding, it was so far in the future. But here we are, just a month away.

Yesterday we went to choose what my bouquet should look like, see some of the decor that we are hiring and taste our cup cakes. I think Rudi enjoyed that the most :), especially seeing we are having creme soda flavoured cup cakes (Rudi's favourite drink). I'm so excited finally seeing how everything is coming together and I just know we are going to have an amazing wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment