Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneak Peak



This morning we went off to see our wedding coordinators from We Do Weddings to have a look at a mock-up of our table settings. It was so exciting as I think the decor was one of the things I was most looking forward to seeing come together. Crisna and Willene did a beautiful job and I am sooo in love with the whole look. I took a bunch of pics to show my mom and I am dying to post them all here, but that would be giving away the surprise.

Our wedding is going to be very whimsical and fun with a lot of quirky elements and the decor had the potential to be too overboard and 'kiddie', but the great ladies from We do Weddings managed to keep that fun element while still making it look like a sophisticated wedding. I can't wait to see the final product as the table today was just to give me an idea of what they were planning. I'm so happy right now!

The weekend ahead promises to be a great one. It's the first weekend in a long time that Rudi and I aren't going to have to put in some work, so we are going to just relax and laze around. I'm sure there will be lots of xbox game playing as the 2nd controller and the Soul Calibur 4 game I bought Rudi for our anniversary came yesterday. I'm not big on games, but this game is totally addictive. My fingers are already sore!

And Sunday we're going to see aKing at Kirstenbosch, so that should be really fun. I've been dying to go to a Kirstenbosch summer concert for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment