Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Art and Cocktails



Yesterday was a very good day. My amazing man bought me 3 of those Alex Hamilton paintings that I have been lusting after for the last couple of weeks. They are my Christmas, 3 year anniversary and wedding present all rolled into one and I absolutely adore them. No one has ever bought me art before. I just think it is the best present and something I will cherish for the rest of my life. Now I'm just trying to decide where to hang them.

Aren't they beautiful?







I treated myself to two extra ones as I just couldn't decide which 3 to choose so now I have a set of 5 and they just work so well together



And then last night we went out to have cocktails at Tiki Bar in Big Bay with some friends of ours and had a whale of a time. I love cocktails! Sitting there having drinks, laughing and watching the sun go down was a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment