Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Years!

chocolate-hearts

Rudi and I have been together 3 years today. I can't believe it's been so long, but on the other hand it feels longer. And in exactly 2 months and 2 weeks I'm tying the knot with this wonderful man. I can't wait.

We're off to sevruga for a romantic dinner tonight. Mmm...yummy.

Our wedding coordinator came for a meeting today. I'm finally feeling like this wedding is going to happen. Before now it just felt like this dream, like something we'd talk about, but never like something that was real. I'm getting more and more excited. I can't imagine what I'm going to be like the week before the wedding, but I think that we will be running around so much that I'm not going to get a chance to think about it.

I've now got an appointment for my hair and make-up booked and we have an appointment to see the florist, have a cupcake and ice-cream tasting and we're going to go have a look at our fab wedding car. I think Rudi is the most excited about the car and the ice-cream.

My super duper maid of honour also sent me a pic of what her dress is going to look like. So stunning! It's a bit of a mission to organise her and my little gorgeous flower girl’s outfits because they're up in joburg and I'm here is cape town, but Louise's mom is making the dresses and I'm sure they will turn out beautifully.

Wow, it's all finally coming together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment