Thursday, January 7, 2010

My 1st craft project for the year

Buttons & Pegs

Ok, so this is really small and simple, but I'm so proud of myself for actually doing something crafty yesterday. I recently went to an amazing scrap booking store and went crazy on all the buttons (have I mentioned they are my new obsession?). Anyway, they've been lying around just begging to be used for something. On Monday I bought this great wall calender from Flowermill (I absolutely LOVE their stuff) and I wanted to put it up in our newly revamped office, but I just hate using any sort of glue or prestik on something so pretty because sooner or later it will leave a mark. So I decided to use some pegs (for want of something better) to put it up and then decided that they needed some sprucing up. So... tada... these were created.

Flowermill Calender

No comments:

Post a Comment