Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dresses, dresses, dresses



My wedding dress has finally arrived in the country *jumps up and down with joy* and I went to try it on yesterday. I'm so in love with it and I think I look gorgeous, if I do say so myself. I definitely feel like a princess in it. It took 7 months to find just the right dress, but the search was worth it. To any brides to be out there, do go check out the dresses at The Wedding Box and Lady Marmalaide. The dresses are a bit pricey, but they are so beautifully made and with such great fabrics. You only get married once, so I think you really need to find the perfect dress, even if it is a little above your budget. Rudi and I are lucky enough to be able to pay for our own wedding, but my wonderful mom bought me my dress so it is extra special.

Talking about dresses, I just love Chucks wardrobe in Pushing Daisies! I would dye to have the dresses she wares. Unfortunately I haven't really seen anywhere in SA were you can get similar styles, or if I have, they are way out of my price range. Anyone got any suggestions for me?

But, I've still decided that this year I'm going to only buy dresses. I love how I feel in them; fun, feminine and comfortable. I've added 4 new dresses to my closet this summer so far. My favourite are an adorable little brown strapless number and  a divine bright yellow dress with a wide black belt (yellow is my colour right now). I can't wait to find some more great buys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment